1. Yaffa Products strives to fulfill all orders as fast as possible (most orders are dispatched within 24 hours).
2. Yaffa Products only processes orders after funds have cleared successfully to our account.
3. Delivery Time frames:
– Major Centres – 1 to 3 working days (Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not included into the delivery time frame).
– Please note that delivery time frame is from dispatched and not from when the actual order is placed).
– Regional Areas – 3 to 5 working days (Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not included into the delivery time frame.
– Postal Service is not used unless arranged and billed for separately.
– Should an order be particularly heavy or bulky, an additional working day may be required.
– Free delivery on orders over R950 anyway in South Africa. This amount is subject to change at the discretion of Yaffa Products at any time we deem necessary.
– Furthermore, the delivery fee will increase annually. Orders to remote areas may attract additional charges.
– Orders below R950.00 will attract a delivery charge of R85.00. This amount is subject to change at the discretion of Yaffa Products at any time they deem necessary.
4. Yaffa Products endeavours to keep all stock items on hand at all times, however should an item be out of stock or a supplier is out of stock, or a stock items is discontinued, Yaffa Products will suggest an alternative, or provide a timeframe for the stock items to come back into stock, or provide you with a credit to use on the website. A Yaffa Products agent will be assigned to the matter with urgency and we will assist to ensure that resolve is met.
5. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology through a third party called PAYFAST and YOCO.
6. All payments are done online through PAYFAST and YOCO – we do not keep any personal information. We accept: VISA, MASTERCARD and DEBIT CARDS – a full list of supplier logos can be found in the website footer on the home page. Payment can be made by [EFT, debit card, instant bank transfer credit card, where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website.
Our goal is to ensure that you are always the happiest customer, however in the event that you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it to us. Please keep in mind that for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns if the products have been opened and are no longer in a re saleable condition – all tamper seals, and original packaging need to be intact and in its original condition. In addition, please note that brushes cannot be returned or refunded for hygiene reasons unless they are defective. Purchases must be returned within 7 days of delivery. The items are your responsibility until they arrive back with us. All return costs are for your own account. A 15% handling fee on return goods is charged.
1. Should an item not meet with your satisfaction for whatever reason you may return the goods to “Yaffa Products” within seven days of receipt. You will then get a full refund less all direct costs incurred by ” Yaffa Products ” associated with the order such as actual delivery costs. The goods must be returned with all packaging, documentation and be undamaged in any way. A written reason for the cancellation must accompany the returned goods.
2. You have 7 days the “day after” the day that the goods are received under the distance selling act from arrival of the goods to cancel your contract. The goods must be returned to us in the condition they were despatched, complete with all packaging and in a re saleable state. The goods remain YOUR responsibility until they are received and signed for by us.
3. If an order is cancelled/returned a 15% handling fee will be levied to cover processing/handling fees.
4. If an unwanted product is returned and exchange for a different product, the customer will be charged or refunded any price difference plus return shipping.
5. Yaffa Products cannot be held liable for any product that does not meet the clients expectations for any reason whatsoever – however we will encourage and help direct you to the correct contact people at the relevant brands so that they are able to assist you with the correct replacement product / procedure from their side.
6. At Yaffa Products we cannot accept returns on discounted or sale items unless the product is defective.
Yaffa Products shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to Yaffa Products’s gross negligence), Yaffa Products shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.